June 12, 2011

How Far Is Too Far?

There always seems to be a lot of hullabaloo about which film is the nastiest, or most extreme, especially with much-hyped flicks such as The Human Centipede (which I have not seen) and A Serbian Film (review here) doing the rounds.


So, I thought I would post a few trailers of flicks I have seen that will bludgeon, sicken or just plain scorch their marks into your psyche. Of course there are plenty more out there, so I may do a follow-up at some point, but you can't go far wrong with these. 


With regards to the inclusion of August Underground's Penance I would probably say that Mordum, which Toetag released before this, was probably a nastier flick but I will be damned if I can find a trailer.


I wouldn't suggest watching these trailers at work or in front of the kids. Sure, they are just trailers but they still contain strong images. So don't come running to me if you get all upset.


Men Behind The Sun (1988)



Black Sun: The Nanking Massacre (1995)



Aftermath (1994)



Nekromantik (1987)



Red Room (2006)



Guinea Pig: Flowers of Flesh and Blood (1985)



August Underground's Penance (2007)

No comments: